Spring Fling

Spring is finally here! Now I am just waiting for some warmer weather and sunshine to follow. The best spring statement this season is of course the classic floral print. I love this dark floral skater dress because it's casual enough for everyday, and can easily be transformed into an office look. I paired it with a navy cropped blazer, black tights, and nude booties. I can't wait for the day that I can walk out of the house without tights! (hopefully soon) 

The white enamel fleur de lis studs, matte gold bangle stack, 4 points 16 inch necklace, luxure teardrop stone chain, and "Hampton" statement ring are all by Freida Rothman. I know your peepin that awesome southwestern spring mani! I think it's so fun to add in a touch of color and print… even on your nails. I never use nail stickers or nail wraps, these designs are all hand painted. Saving my best accessory for last, my hair. The violet red bob with bangs was created by Hamza from the fab A La Mode Salon in Brooklyn. (my new staple spot) I've really gotten used to the red and bangs, change is always a good thing.  




























Dress: Forever 21 | Blazer: Forever 21 | Booties: Forever 21 | Jewelry: Freida Rothman 


For me spring'14 is about making positive changes, surrounding myself with good people (who share my same ethics and vision), knowing my self worth, and never settling for anything less. What's your spring motivation?







SPREAD THE WORD



Comments