Boho Easter

I am such a sucker for the holidays! Any chance I get to spend time with my family, dress up, and eat good food is a my idea of the perfect Sunday afternoon. True Easter style can be defined with light pastels in shades of pink, purple, and yellow. I always think of the classic dress or skirt, florals and lace.  I remember my mom taking me shopping every year for the perfect Easter getup with shoes and a handbag to match. 

This year I stepped out of the norm and went with a casual bohemian neon pink dress and long tribal print shawl. I wore black leggings under the dress, even though it was a beautiful day the wind and breeze was still a factor. I paired the look with these nude lace up cut-out wedges, gold rimmed aviator sunnies, and jewelry by Freida Rothman. The pastel blue leather tote is by Aimee Kestenberg, which has become one of my fav everyday handbags. 
















Shop the look here

I hope everyone had an amazing Easter with the fam! I am officially in a food coma until tomorrow. 





SPREAD THE WORD




Comments