Let's Bet @ the Met! #MetGala2014

I know your instagram and facebook feeds are probably going crazy right now with all things Met related, so I wanted to give a quick recap of my best dressed favs. Just in case you live under a rock… the Met Gala is the single most important fashion event of the year hosted by Ana Wintor. (Editor-in-Cheif of Vogue Magazine). The annual ball kicks off the Metropolitan Museum of Art's yearly Costume Institute exhibit.  This year the theme of the night is a tribute to Charles James, America's First Couturier. 






SJP in Oscar de la Renta & Fred Leighton jewels. BOOM DONE OVER, she will always be the queen in my book. #effortless





S T U N N I N G… Anne Hathaway in Calvin Klein. 



Bonnie & Clyde, I adore them...don't we all! Killing it in Givenchy Couture, literally Bey is dressed for a fashion funeral. (drop dead gorg)



Rachel McAdams in Ralph Lauren & Fred Leighton jewels. Classic, elegant, minimal done right. 



Emma Stone in Thakoon! She looks so refreshing and sexy, I love the color on her. (hair and makeup also to perfection)



Rhi Rhi looking angelic in an all white Stella McCartney number. 



Blake & Ryan both in Gucci, they are such a hot couple what can I say?





Lupita Nyong'o in this Prada number… wellllll let's just say I'm not mad at her for taking a risk (it is the Met Ball after all) and green looks great on her. 


Nicole Richie in Donna Karan Atelier, and I must add I am in love with her purple hair. 




Our favorite badass model Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney 


Shailene Woodley in Rodarte, this is interesting but I like it! Good color and texture blending combination, definitely a risk but a good one. Now her hair… well thats another story. (not a good one)


Who were your favs of the night?




SPREAD THE WORD



Comments