POWER HOUR













OUTFIT BY H&M 

Sunnies: Versace | Handbag: Louis Vuitton | Bracelets: Freida Rothman | Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

I am officially "Steppin into Spring 15" in style with no regrets.  I wanted to revamp my work wardrobe with some classic transitional pieces for the season. It felt so good not having to wear tights! (finally) I found this fabulous mustard tweed long sleeve dress with zipper pockets at H&M Soho.  Mustard and yellow are the colors of Spring 2015, if you didn't know now you do! (invest ladies).  I paired the dress with this draped pocket off-white coat, which is slightly oversized for a comfy and laid back look.  Lastly, I scored this blue leather cable mixed metal statement necklace to complete the look. This entire outfit cost approximately $140 from H&M. This is proof that you can dress stylish and "on trend" without breaking the bank. 

Unfortunately for my piggy bank, the reminder of my accessories were not included in my shopping budget haha! I have a thing for designer sunnies/bags/shoes. I would rather splurge big time on the accessories that are wardrobe staples and will never go out of stye. 

...what do you think of this look? 

Here is some hump-day inspo for you:
“To come to be you must have a vision of Being, a Dream, a Purpose, a Principle. You will become what your vision is.”




SPREAD THE WORD









Comments