Autumn Attire








WHAT I’M WEARING  
BLOUSE: Equipment | CABLE SWEATER: Gap | BLACK DENIM: Michael Kors | JACKET: Boohoo UK | BOOTIES: Mari A.  SUNNIES: Boohoo UK 

I love Fall and everything that comes along with it. The change of seasons brings about a new mind state, new energy and of course NEW WARDROBE! I love jackets and layering looks, you can really “dress” and bring out your own personal style. For years I lived in Florida where it was only one season and I really missed Sept/Oct which are my fav months. This Summer has been sizzlin' hot, so it actually feels really nice in the city now with the cool air breeze between the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle. I am not really a “jeans” kind of gal (never was, never will be).. but there is something to be said about black denim. I love these black jeans by Michael Kors because they still look like dress pants and are perfect for the office. I made this into a “work friendly” wardrobe piece and layered a camel cable knit sweater over a silk blouse with this really cool silver and turquoise statement necklace I picked up from a market in India. 

This jacket is by Boohoo UK and I am all about the camel colors for Fall 2017. It is perfect because it’s light weight and can really be worn with anything, not to mention the price is AWESOME and it looks expensive with great quality. My favorite part of this outfit by far has to be these black suede ruffle peep toe booties by Mari A. I LOVE THEM! They are so comfy and the block heels is perfect for running around NYC without breaking and ankle (ladies, you know what I’m talking about). 

More Fall’17 looks coming your way…. 


SPREAD THE WORD






SaveSave

Comments