The Elegant Warrior



I had the pleasure of being on a podcast with one of my best friends, and it was an incredible experience! Shout out to the amazing and talented Heather Hansen. I met Heather about 3 years ago through a work event, and we had an instant soul sister connection. Heather is a powerhouse trial lawyer who turned her years of experience into a LIFESTYLE. Heather’s mission is to lead with elegance and grace, her podcast is called The Elegant Warrior. 

The Elegant Warrior is a podcast for all of those who want to win life’s battles without losing themselves. Heather Hansen interviews guests like activist, mom and actress Kelly Rutherford, life coach Keren Eldad, ABC Legal Analyst and host of Live PD Dan Abrams, and many more, discussing how they define elegance and how they maintain it in times of trial. 

We spoke about my recent career pivot, and everything that went along with making one of the biggest decisions of my professional life. I recently launched my own consulting business “CREATIVE DUALITY”, and am starting a new role with a fashion AR Tech company which I am super pumped about. Life is about taking risks, and leading with your heart. I hope you take the chance to listen to it!

The Elegant Warrior Book is launching soon- can't wait to share it with you all- JB xo 





Comments