Good Hair Days






Drybar le Parker New York, 119 W 56th St 

I don’t know about you, but when I have good hair days, I feel like I can conquer the world. When your hair is on point it adds a sense of confidence. I’ve been going to Drybar for years and it’s still one of my favorite self-care treats for a hectic week, work event, or date night. I absolutely love their products (especially the way they smell), quick service, and styles. My FAV Drybar location in NYC is downstairs at the le Parker Hotel.  Conveniently Blushington is right next door (my go to for makeup), and this location is never too packed and always accommodating.

When I got to collaborate this weekend with them it kinda felt like a dream come true. What woman doesn’t love a fresh blow out?! I seriously wish I could do this everyday. I’m excited to try out their new styles and different looks over the Summer.

 Hope everyone had a great weekend, don't forget to indulge in a little self care. 



Comments

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info specifically the remaining part :) I care for such information much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. high tide swimsuit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment