Champagne & Chandeliers: Holiday Shopping Gala

I had a fab time last night at the Carlton Hotel in NYC for the Holiday Fashion Fete hosted by Jordana PR. This showcase gave designers from all over the country an opportunity to present their most recent collections direct to the consumer and press right before the holiday season.  Guests got to browse the collections, buy direct from the designers, & munch on some holiday treats (Confections by Dominique). I am truly inspired by all of these talented designers, their hard work and passion for their craft is priceless. I am honored to have hand selected some of these ladies, and have watched their brand grow over the past year. 

Even though I loved every presenter last night, there were a few that really stood out and I wanted to share them with you.  From bold chunky chain, bright crystals, dainty gold plated pieces, hand beaded creations, to ultra feminine glam- there was a little something to fit into everyone's wardrobe.  I love the story behind NONILove's collection, her line is so dainty and understated yet still very on trend.  There was one particular ring from Alex Mika that I couldn't put down, an oval shape with a crystal eye on the right corner (def an early bday gift to myself).  Arms & Armory had an amazing selection of stackable rings and necklaces for layer.  Identity Accessories handmade jewelry speaks for itself, you can see the love and attention to detail in every piece.  Yellow Smith had this extremely feminine feel, and bright gems from a glam appeal. I am completely obsessed with this particular red cheetah print pony hair and soft grain leather clutch. Diana Ho Designs are the perfect combination between big city glam and boho chic, her travels greatly inspire almost every piece made with natural elements. Lastly, I want to own every piece by NY brand Eklexic… I am all about making a statement through big accessories. (go big or go home) 

My event outfit consisted of a black sheer shoulder and white leather sweetheart dress from the ASOS curve holiday collection. My gold/silver/black rhodium bangles, cuffs, and rings are all by Freida Rothman.  This gold  "crystal ladder necklace" is by Eklexic, and def is my new fav neck piece in my jewelry box! 



























Dress: ASOS | Bracelet Stack/Rings: Freida Rothman | Necklace: Eklexic 

A very special thank you to Jordana Hazan of Jordana PR for hosting such a great evening! It was also wonderful to see the beautiful model/actress Stassi Schroeder from Vanderpump Rules on the East Coast! We are so used to working with the SUR crew in LA it was a nice change of pace to have her in New York.  Make sure to check out all the designers from last night's event. 




SPREAD THE WORD















Comments