All About That Base, Bout That Base, No Treble














Dress & Blazer: Forever 21 + | Shoes & Clutch: AOSOS 
Jewels: Freida Rothman | Hair by: A La Mode Salon 
Nails by Rose 


The weather is FINALLY getting a bit cooler and believe me, I am so excited to bring out the blazers! This past Sunday I went to a broadway play (50 shades of grey, yes hilariously raunchy and amazing) and this was my daytime city look.  I am obsessed with this sleeveless high neck cut-out printed skater dress from Forever 21 +, I own it in a few different color ways and I always get a ton of compliments on it.  The white blazer with black leather trim is one of my wardrobe essentials and closet staples. This look is all about the curves and angles. I can't help but think of that song All About That Base… I'm bringing booty back. I think it has such a positive message to embrace yourself. I paired the look with these fun ASOS "Solar System" heels and black/white 2 tone clutch. I always wear a ton of Freida Rothman rings (mixing and matching my stacks) and of course some chunky mixed metal bangles.  The overall look kind of has a 60s vibes, which I've been really into lately.  I decided to go brighter red with short bangs for the fall season, my hair is by the amazing talent at A La Mode Salon in Brooklyn. (I highly recommend) And last but not least, a special thanks to my fab hometown manicurist Rose who kills all my crazy designs, she is sooooo good! 




SPREAD THE WORD











Comments