BTS: Malan Breton x Freida Rothman NYFW Spring 2015

























(here is the finale walk)


Malan Breton Spring 2015 Runway Show, Saturday September 6th 
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Lincoln Center 
Jewelry by Freida Rothman


Yesterday the Freida Rothman team hit Mercedes Benz Fashion week with some amazing jewels for the Malan Breton runway show. There was a Taiwanese theme throughout the entire collection. The room was filled with fabulous silks, bright reds and pinks, and perfectly tailored silhouettes. I have done MANY runway shows throughout my career, and I honestly have to say Malan + team was one of the best designers I have worked with. Malan was so calm and graceful, even during the stressful production of a runway show. His passion and positivity radiated the entire evening backstage. We had such a great time and it was truly a wonderful experience. Freida's jewelry paired perfectly with the evening wear, it was a match made in heaven. The styling was a lot of chunky gold stacks, dangle/drop earrings, big stones, accents of pink enamel, and touches of rose gold. 


I was in full work mode dressed in backstage black and decked of course in FR for the evening.  The weather was extremely humid and rainy (plus I knew I'd be running around backstage like a mad woman) so I put the bangs back with this fab "caesar" crown pony. I am excited to share many more NYFW moments throughout the next few days and give you a glimpse of what it's like backstage during an actual production, and what its like watching from the front row. I can appreciate all angles of this amazing week. Tomorrow I am hitting Lincoln Center in FULL glam mode… get ready! 





SPREAD THE WORD














Comments