Asymmetrical Influence









 Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Boots: Report | Handbag: Blazers & Bellinis Vault 

This is my very first blog post of 2015! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their family & friends, most importantly getting some time to reflect on the previous year. I spent the past week away from the city up in the mountains with someone special, it's exactly what I needed after a few months of consecutive stress and a crazy schedule.  Just because I was up in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean I didn't pack a full wardrobe! haha A girl's gotta have options right?! I found this pencil skirt dress on ASOS.com and really loved it for work/fashion events/a night out on the town. It reminds me of that asymmetrical skort we all fell in love with over the summer (but a little more high end).  I threw on this Calvin Klein fur sweater vest, I especially love the gold details and buckles. I literally had to throw down in Century 21 Brooklyn to snag this bad boy as it was the last one. (Brooklyn girls are really serious about their vests, apparently).  I topped off my outfit with one of my fav Christmas presents, this half moon Gypsy Warrior beanie. 

I've set a lot of goals for myself this year and I am not letting anything or anyone get in my way. My official New Year Resolutions are: to do more things that make me happy, surround myself with people that make me smile, be fabulous EVERY DAMN DAY! Bring it on 2015 

What are your New Years Resolutions? 



SPREAD THE WORD










Comments