Clear Vision








Glasses: Max Cole | Dress: Forever 21 | Boots: Kenneth Cole | Jewelry: Freida Rothman 
Chunky Knit Scarf from the Blazers & Bellinis Closet Vault 

I have always loved fun glasses and cool frames. This was a pretty hard decision, as my eye doctor told me I need to start wearing glasses A LOT more then contacts to give my eyes a break. I probably spent over an hour trying on frames in the optical store, (haha) and finally I decided on these Max Cole clear front and textured stem glasses. I love them because you can wear anything and they will look great! I also love them because they are different, I hate going with anything ordinary.  

This flirty fun black faux leather skater dress is from Forever 21 (and already sold out online),  if you love it then I suggest getting on the wait list! I topped off my look with my fav printed pony hair booties by Kenneth Cole, a chunky knit scarf and bold jewels by Freida Rothman. 

What do you think of my new glasses? 



SPREAD THE WORD










Comments