Attitude is Everything- DVF













Blouse: DVF | Skirt: Calvin Klein | Shoes: ASOS | Jewelry: Freida Rothman | Watch: Michael Kors

This post is about my personal business style AND attitude evolving. Someone recently reminded me "When you realize how much you're worth, you'll stop giving people discounts.", and this statement really stuck with me.  Over the years I have worked really hard to get to where I am today. Every experience (whether good or bad) has been a learning opportunity and life lesson for me. My main goal as a woman has always been to be independent, and not rely on anyone else to make things happen for me.  I have truly learned that nothing in life comes easy and if you want something you better go out there and get it before someone else does. One of my main fashion role models Dianne von Furstenberg says it best, "You do not have to be a bitch to get what you want".  Your kindness, positive attitude, ability to relate to others and work ethic is what will set you apart. Not the fact that you are a bitch. I believe in professionalism and how you make others feel after an experience with you is truly our own personal branding statement.  I am ready for some BIG THINGS this year. 

"Beware of your thoughts for they become words, beware of your words for they become actions, beware of your actions for they become habits, beware of your habits for they become character, beware of your character for it becomes your destiny." - DVF




SPREAD THE WORD



Comments