Textured Cut-Out Keyhole











Dress: metrostyle | Sunglasses & Bangles: Freida Rothman "Serena" | Boots: Michael Kors 


You know that fabulous Friday feeling? The one that brings a smile to your face, and you can't help but be happy because it's the weekend! I am looking good and feeling even better, it's all about confidence  in your own skin. I've made a conscious effort to change my lifestyle by eating heathy and working out (basically taking better care of my physical well being, even on a spiritual level.)  I still love my curves, and this gorg textured cut-out keyhole dress by Metrostyle fits all of the right places.  I have officially become a Brand Ambassador for metrostyle and I LOVE their pieces. The brand has some killer office options with a fashion twist. Every look is easily transitional from desk to dinner, with a slight edge. Not only do I feel sexy and confident, but I can wear this outfit to work with a blazer any day.  I paired my outfit with FR "Serena" sunglasses, a black/gold bangle stack, my favorite MK booties and a bold purple lippy by revlon. 

One of the most important lessons I am learning and trying to implement:
NEVER GET SO BUSY MAKING A LIVING THAT YOU FORGET TO MAKE A LIFE! 






SPREAD THE WORD






Comments