Sweater Weather











Knit Tribal Hoodie (Code W2587): UMGEE USA 
Leather Leggings: Forever 21 | Classic Knit Cami: Forever 21 

Wow today really was the PERFECT Fall afternoon, and def what I consider "sweater weather". It was time to take out my jackets and hoodies and put the summer stuff away (it's kind of a bittersweet feeling). This tribal knit hoodie from UMGEE USA is not a stranger to my wardrobe, it's one of my most coveted comfy closet staples. I've worn it many times for travel, and it's a great layering piece. I paired it with leather leggings from Forever 21+, which I just picked up yesterday at the Newport Mall location. I layered a classic knit cami in a warm wine color underneath the hoodie and completed the look with these cool leather lizard print skater slips by Sam Edelman (now on sale at Macy's!!) Today was all about being casual and comfortable, my idea of Sunday style. 



SPREAD THE WORD



Comments