OFF DUTY





Location: Fashion District NYC 

WHAT I’M WEARING 

Shoes: Secret Celebrity | Dress: Old Navy | Handbag: Kara Ross NY | Jewelry: Diamonds Unleashed | Scarf: Vintage Lipstick: Urban Decay, VICE Collection 


It officially feels like Summer, things are getting HOT HOT HOT! (and I love it, minus the humidity) Im going to share my little secret with you guys, it’s these super comfy SECRET CELEBRITY sandals by Camtrade Inc. After wearing heels all day in work, they feel like a little oasis on my feet. Instead of throwing on sneakers or average flip flops with no support, I can easily run around the city in these sandals. Plus they are really cute, and I love the metallic touches. I am gearing up for a 2 week Summer Euro adventure, with a lot of walking and site-seeing, so you can bet I will be bringing these babies to tear up the town. 

What’s on your Summer 16 wanderlust wish list?! I have a few things that I jotted down, and really hope to set some “Off Duty” time aside to have a little fun and piece of mind. 

JBREN’S SUMMER LIST
  • Go to a polo match (CHECK, did that one this weekend!) 
  • Hit up the Hamptons beaches 
  • Dance the night away @ an outdoor concert 
  • Have a picnic in Central Park with friends 
  • Go sailing 
  • Trapeze school in Chelsea Piers 
  • Learn how to golf 
  • EURO TRIP!!! 


What’s on your list? xo





SPREAD THE WORD


Comments