Fall Feelings #Barcelona






Location: BARCELONA, SPAIN 

WHAT I’M WEARING:

SKIRT & MOTO JACKET: ZARA | BOOTS: Michael Kors | Backpack: French Connection | Aviators: Dolce & Gabbana | Jewelry: Diamonds Unleashed 

My very last style post of the most amazing getaway EVER to Spain, and first official Fall 16 look (even though the first official day of Fall is Sept 22nd, just go with it). I am completely loving pleated midi skirts. Since ZARA is headquartered in Spain, naturally I am decked out in a full look. Midis have a very 1950’s flare, and I love the high waist accentuation. This particular metallic accordian pleated skirt from ZARA, screams retro chic and is definitely an attention grabber. I paired it with a leather cropped motto jacket, also from ZARA’s Fall 16 collection. I will basically be living in midi skirts and cropped jackets all FALL LONG! I love everything ZARA did this season, you have to check out their Soho flagship, which is quite dangerous (hey, at least I warned you). Every woman needs a hot leather jacket, a man with a motorcycle and a badass pair of aviators… BOOM, DONE, OVA. 







Even though I have been back in NYC for two weeks, I find myself day dreaming about Barcelona and Spain. It was such an amazing trip, I really did fall in love with the city. From the artwork, to the food, to the beautiful ocean there are so many things to do and see. I really urge each one of you to take a trip at least once a year someplace you’ve never been before. Traveling brings inspiration and creativity to my life, I can not wait for my next adventure. Not sure how this trip can ever be topped, but you know what they say, DREAM BIG! 

Next up on the blog, fashion week fun! Stay tuned… 





SPREAD THE WORD














Comments