Heavy Metal







Photos by Richard Rembert

WHAT I’M WEARING 
DRESS: Winspree Fashions | BOOTS: Silver Ankle Boots | SUNNIES: Ray Ban 


The past few weeks I have been learning to embrace my flaws, ignore the haters, and celebrate the things that make me unique. (Easier said then done, yes) It’s about coming to the realization that I do NOT have to be perfect, I’m a beautiful imperfect complicated woman and that’s totally OK. Perfection can’t really be measured and it’s extremely subjective. Everyone has a different expectation of what it should look like, and that is constantly changing. 

I gravitative towards fashion that is different, bold, and tells a story. Lately, I have been wearing a lot of handmade pieces that support local business owners and entrepreneurs. I know the struggle and passion that goes into it everyday, and for that reason (alongside great style and design) I choose it over main stream labels. This dress was custom designed for my body, and handmade by artisans in India. It was a surprise by a great friend and colleague, and I feel like a rockstar in this piece. I threw on my favorite metallic silver open toe ankle boots, some ray ban classic sunnies and lipstick before hitting the streets. If you have an upcoming work event, cocktail party, birthday,  or just want a fierce dress to make you feel like a rockstar EMAIL ME and I am happy to put you in touch with the fashion house that can create custom pieces and ships internationally to any location. 

Don’t be afraid to be different, don’t be afraid to stand out. Just be you babe. 







Comments