FabFitFun Summer Box







I’m so excited to announce that I’ve teamed up with FabFitFun this Summer! They are a media platform that delivers the season’s best beauty, fashion, & fitness products (full-size, of course) straight to your doorstep. How does it work you ask? It’s really simple: become a member ($49.99 each season) and you get a full box with 8 to 10 products valued at over $200! That’s def a cost effective way to get the latest beauty products and trends without an expensive trip to Sephora. 

You get to customize your box and choose any special add ons OR you can keep it a surprise. The Fab Fit Fun membership includes FabFitFun TV so you can work out anywhere, get access to exclusive sales and talk to the community. 

I love this membership because it allows me to discover new brands, test new products and take some risks! It’s a special surprise at my door each season and the products are all amazing. Some of my favs from the Summer box include: rose gold face mask sheets, the perfect black liquid eyeliner, Brazilian bum bum cream and even workout bands. I am pretty much using these products almost everyday. 

Now it’s your turn to join in the fun ;) Here is $10 off using the code “JACLYNN” - can’t wait to hear about your experience! https://fabfitfun.com








Comments

  1. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again. discount womens swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment