Tres Cool & Comfy











Velour Tunic & Leggings Set: Chadwicks of Boston
Tres Cool Beanie: H&M | Scarf: J.Crew | Skater Slips: Sam Edelman | Watch: Michael Kors

I am SO excited to announce that I'm officially a new Style Ambassador for Chadwicks of Boston & Metro Style. Growing up Chadwicks was a brand my mom always used to wear, very professional classic pieces. What I want to say is get that old school stereotype of Chadwicks out of your head! They have A LOT of updated style pieces with a twist, and some signature classics that are universal and ageless.  The first thing that comes to mind when I think of a "velour" sweatsuit is that over done 2 piece Juicy look we all played out in our teenage years. This velour tunic and legging set is a signature classic of Chadwicks done right. One of my own personal style rules when it comes to leggings (because they are tight, and I have a lot of booty),  my top should always cover my behind. This tunic hits at a perfect length, giving me enough coverage and making me feel comfortable and ready to roll. I can wear this look to the gym, running errands on the weekend, or even on a casual date night.  I paired the look with a fun Tres Cool beanie from h&m, yellow J. Crew scarf, and skater slips.  

More Chadwicks of Boston style coming your way over the next few months! What do you think of this look?



SPREAD THE WORD




Comments