WILD THANG














Wild Cargo Jacket #WA9890: UMGEE USA
Plaid Twill Dress: Old Navy (now on sale!) | Cross body: Remi & Reid 
 Mercer Cross Necklace: Freida Rothman | Sparkle Oxfords: Kate Spade, Nordstrom

What screams "HOLIDAY" more then plaid right? I love this twill shift dress by Old Navy, it's a really comfortable silhouette and the sleeves are 3inch quarter. Perfect for a day at the office, and easily transitional into a holiday party. I threw on this WILD navy cargo jacket by UMGEE USA over the dress. My friends joke around and call it my "artist smock", I love oversized cargos and the back detail is just too perfect.  Deep down inside I am a free spirit so I think it's really fitting, plus I can't get that damn song out of my head every time I wear it! haha I paired this look with silver and black sparkle oxfords by Kate Spade, yes I know how freaking cute are these?! I like to add in a little bit of my eclectic fun and these babies do just that.  

What do you think of my look? Show me your WILD style #blazersandbellinis 







SPREAD THE WORD











Comments