Che figata! #Milano














White Dress & Blazer: Forever 21 | Bangle Stack, Sunglasses, Clutch Wallet: Freida Rothman
 Black Cuff: Kara Ross | Scarf: Vintage | Head Crown: Free People 

This style post is dedicated to Milan Fashion Week, although I could not be there this season I am truly there in spirit. A few years ago I had the opportunity to experience MFW and it was simply amazing, such a different feel then New York Fashion Week. The women of Milan are extremely chic, dripping in style from every angle. Classic silhouettes, beautiful blazers, accented prints, and pops of color (especially red) rule those European streets. It's not about "being seen" or wearing a crazy outfit to make a street style post, it's simply about the runway and the designers. The Europeans have a sense of understated class and elegance that can not be duplicated. 

I love the idea of winter white on white, paired of course with dark tights and black angled bootie heels by ASKA.  This printed scarf is really dear to me, it was my late grandma's and I inherited most of her collection.  It's one of my favorite pieces on my accessory wall, and every time I wear this scarf it brings me some sort of good luck. My vintage style "Charlie" sunnies with 14k matte gold plated stems and jewelry detail on the temples are by Freida Rothman. These babies will be available on www.FreidaRothman.com March 16th! (so freaking excited). Obvi I love me a bold black and gold bangle stack and head crown. 

"SCUSA, LEI STA OCCUPANDO IL MIO POSTO IN PRIMA FILA."
(EXCUSS ME, YOU'RE IN MY FRONT ROW SEAT!)

CIAO!


SPREAD THE WORD


Comments