Line & Label #SlightWerk












Leather Hoodie Dress: Line & Label by Hey Gorgeous NY 
Handbag: FURLA


There are a few things in fashion that get me extremely excited: hooded dresses with leather trim, COMFY platform boots, a new playful "it"bag and unique jewelry. (boom, done, ova) This black hooded dress by Hey Gorgeous can be my new uniform. It's extremely wearable, comfortable, chic, and easy to dress up or down. Loving the dress? Use my special code Blazers20 at checkout and receive 20% off on this select style! (Girl I'm hooking you up) I am wearing the dress with platform lace up stud boots by Jeffery Campbell, and I'm also looking forward to rocking this piece in the spring without tights and some simple skater slips. 

Now let's discuss this jewelry thats blowing your mind right about now. I attended the Wren & Glory Fall 2015 Preview at Now & Zen PR last week and this was the result. A show stopping lightening bolt 18k matte gold plated hand wrap cuff & starburst back plate studs. I LOVE these pieces because they are so unique and bold. I like to wear my hair down and behind my ears, and this allows me to really show off my new fav studs in my jewelry box! These "cool kid" pieces were mixed in with my classic Freida Rothman bangles (mixing standards with some new designs debuting for May Market). 

Lastly, I know you've seen me posting about this precious little mellow yellow FURLA satchel on insta. I am OBSESSED! Spring 2015 is all about yellow…so yea, get on that. 






SPREAD THE WORD







Comments