Fallin for FALL








WHAT I’M WEARING:

SKIRT: ZARA | JACKET: ZARA | Shoes: metrostyle | Jewelry: Diamonds Unleashed for Serena Williams | BAG: Remi & Reid 

Here’s to chasing your dreams in the cutest pair of heels you own! I am totally falling for FALL 16, loving the change of season and energy. Not to mention getting to wear leather on a daily basis paired with a cute cropped bomber. This look is about owning a urban chic getup; mixing dark floral prints and street style with an office twist. 

The secret is to wear a high waisted skirt with a cropped jacket, it gives an illusion of elongation and is flattering across all body types. I love showing a little bit of jacket lining (especially if it’s colorful) with rolled up sleeves for a relaxed street style vibe.  I accessorized with big door knocker style hoops and a pony, minimal makeup and a bold red lip. These are my fall essentials, pretty Parisian. 

I am enjoying these transitional looks before it gets too cold! 





SPREAD THE WORD





Comments