Funkadelic Florals













WHAT I’M WEARING:


It’s holiday season, and baby it’s getting COLD outside. That doesn’t mean you have to retire florals or bright colors, it’s simply about how you style them. Don’t pack away your favorite little party dresses just yet, all you need to “winterize” your look are dark black tights and a cropped fur jacket. I am loving dresses with bell sleeves lately, totally about the 70’s style vibes. I found these metallic silver ankle booties on ASOS. Every girl needs a pair of disco boots in her closet. The white cropped rabbit fur jacket is by Adrienne Landau. I love this piece because it can be extremely formal with a gown, or worn for a comfy casual vibe. I accessorized this look with my infamous Diamonds Unleashed favorite silver choker and mixed metal cuff. Last but not least, my outfit is never complete without the perfect nail art. This design was inspired by Gustav Klimt’s “KISS” painting. I love the colors and bright gold, it’s the perfect holiday manicure by BISOU NY ( 6 Spring Street, NYC). 

Wishing everyone a happy holiday season, serving up more winter looks soon! xo 




SPREAD THE WORD







Comments