Sunday Best













WHAT I’M WEARING: 
SKIRT: H&M | DENIM BLOUSE: Banana Republic | PLATFORMS: Michael Kors | SUNNIES: Frieda Rothman | JEWELRY: Kara Ross 

I hope everyone had a good Easter or Passover holiday. For me, Easter isn’t really a “religious” day but more of a family gathering with familiar traditions. The older I get, the more I appreciate my family and what we have. Every holiday, birthday and celebration we are by each others sides and that means the world to me. I grew up with my cousins (everyone is a few years apart) and they have become my best friends. I am not sure where I would be without my family. Easter weekend was magical because of their love and I am so grateful. 

I kept my #SundayBest simple with a printed fit and flare high waisted Tee length skirt and denim top. I paired the casual “off duty” look with a killer pair of nude suede platform pumps and a pony tail. I really enjoy dressing up, obviously working in the fashion industry it is part of my job, but on the weekends keeping it semi-casual seems fitting. Easter is really the kick off for Spring, and the city is definitely in full bloom. It’s such a beautiful time of year, everyday gets a little warmer and the sun shines a little longer. The flowers are starting to bloom all around us, and its such a beautiful reminder that CHANGE IS GOOD. 




SPREAD THE WORD


Comments