BE GREATER: Serena Williams







WHAT I’M WEARING 
SERENA by Serena Williams Modern Denim Dress 

Do you ever have a feeling inside of you, a burning passion that urges you to keep going? To do better, to push harder, to BE GREATER in everything that you do?  I am immensely inspired by powerhouse Serena Williams on and off the tennis court. BE GREATER is not only a statement to motivate and inspire, but it’s also a fabulous tag line for Serena Williams new collection. This is her first independent clothing line, I mean is there anything this woman can’t do?!…NOPE. The designs are strong and sexy, and fit ALL body types. Serena’s vision was to design a modern day collection for spontaneous women on the go. Her pieces are wardrobe staples that can be dressed up or down. When I first laid eyes on the new collection, I was immediately drawn to this denim overall chain link dress. I love the pockets, the way it hugs my body and the full length zipper in the back. I can transform this look with different blouses underneath, and wear it with sneakers or heels. I know Serena hit the mark, as a denim overall dress is a MUST for Fall 2018. You can check out the full collection online HERE.  

“Every woman's success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on. I dedicate this collection to everyone who’s ready to rep their S.Together, we got this.” - Serena Williams 

#BeSeenBeHeard






Comments