Get Noticed for Your Skin, Not Your Makeup











MAKEUP BY TEMPTU, AIRBRUSH FORMULA 
JEWELRY BY FLONT CLUB- EARRINGS: SABINE GETTY | NECKLACE: MICHELLE FANTACI


Truth be told, I only started wearing foundation about a year ago (I always just did a little bit of powder bronzer). I don’t like the feeling of heavy makeup on my skin during the day. When I first started wearing foundation, I noticed that it would make my skin break out. As I started learning more about makeup and how to actually wear it, I had a REALLY hard time finding a product that was full coverage without feeling so heavy or “cakey”. I wanted to be able to wear something that would last all day, wouldn’t sweat off or bleed on clothing, and looked completely natural. 

I recently tried TEMPTU and their new airbrush formula. I had my makeup done several times by professional artists that used an airbrush machine and I loved the way it looked, and mostly importantly I liked how it felt on my skin. The best part is you don’t need an airbrush machine to use TEMPTU. You can pick the perfect base and concealer, and they have shades for ALL SKIN TYPES AND UNDERTONES! I applied it with a foundation brush and it literally lasted for 8+ hours on my skin. 

The coolest part about TEMPTU formula is the built in skincare component. It contains: White Birch- that helps improve the tone, texture and clarity of your skin while brightening the overall appearance + Smart Peptides- that helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines (I’m approaching 30!! I need this haha) + Goji berry- delivers powerful antioxidants + Gotu Kola- which helps to maintain your skin’s firmness and elasticity. 

I would rather be noticed for my beautiful, healthy, glowing skin then my makeup. What about you? 










Comments

Post a Comment