Transitioning to Fall

It's a wrap everyone! MBFW Spring Summer 2014 has officially come to an end. It is a bittersweet time for fashionistas and industry goers. This means back to work, semi-normal outfits, and "real life" after living in a fantasy gossip girl episode for a full week.  Time to get some work done, stay up for hours photo editing, and start planning your fall wardrobe.  Fall officially begins on September 22, 2013- but the question arises, "what the heck do I wear till then?". This weather plays more mind games then a bad relationship! Supper hot one day and extra breezy the next. I have put together a few key elements to help the process of transitioning to fall, it is all about LAYERS. Sometimes you can't predict the weather, but you can always be prepared. Layers give you options, something that I can ever get enough of. 

 I am wearing full on forever 21 head to toe in this outfit (with the exception of my bag and sunnies).  I love this skirt because it gives the illusion on a long maxi skirt, and the sheer sided slits create beautiful movement. (AKA it looks expensive but it's not) Underneath my sequin collar blouse I am wearing a basic black tank. Over the tank and blouse I have on an oversized camo print cargo vest. I am completely obsessed with this vest, it is my must have item for fall. I can dress it up or down, and probably wear it like once a week.  If it gets too hot out, I can simply take off the blouse and leave the tank and cargo on.  My cheetah booties are supper comfy and add a trendy touch, animal prints are always in for fall. My black felt floppy hat is my saving grace for frizzy hair days- or in a rush no time to brush mornings.  My sunnies are from Jimmy Swagg eyewear and this particular style is called the "Denzel', it is similar to a ray-ban but a bit larger. Saving the best for last! My Sienna Ray & Co. lambskin leather "babaette" mini cross-body bag in antique jewelry and black rain. My favorite colors on earth are black and gold, the leather is soft to the touch, and it makes a bold statement with any outfit. 



















Skirt: Forever21 | Blouse: Forever21 | Vest: Forever21 | Shoes: Forever21 | Sunnies: Jimmy Swagg 
 Handbag: Sienna Ray | Hat: Forever21 


I already can't wait until next fashion week in February!





SPREAD THE WORD




Comments