Gift giving… ahead of the game!

I apologize for the scarce posts lately, it has been extremely hard finding a balance between blogging and settling into my new job! Balancing work and everyday life  has always been a struggle for me in the past, it is hard to look at my job as just " a job" because I LOVE what I do and am so passionate about it. I finally feel settled in at Freida Rothman (as Brand Director…my dream job!) with an AH-Mazing team and fabulous Creative Director. I am so excited to share everything we are working on, lifestyle expansions, and prepping for January marketing. I have been living and breathing jewelry for the past month… even dreaming about it! On another note, my Blazers & Bellinis outfit and "Art of Brunch" posts will be back on track ;) yay! 

I literally *cant believe* that Thanksgiving is already this week! Where in the world does the time go? Anyways, I am going to be totally on top of my gift giving game this year. How am I doing this you ask? Well, every busy working woman should really consider starting their holiday shopping online.  I think the best way to approach your "inner santa" is to make a clear list of who exactly you have to buy for, and put your priority people on top! This sounds crazy but I actually have a solid 13 people on my list this year, so the key is smart and efficient shopping. 

Even though I LOVE to hit the mall or outlets all day, I simply do not have the time. After I created my list I really put some thought into what my loved ones would need/want and I "online scouted" the best deals. I do not have to pay for any express shipping because I am way ahead of the game and I do not have to stress about long lines and sold out products.  Most of my fellow fashioninstas are getting ready to fight the battles and sample sales for this years's Black Friday but I just can't do it anymore. I would rather be in the comfort of my own home on my laptop and with one click get the same deals without the headache. I even suggest to get your online shopping carts ready to roll so at 12am on the dot you can get the deals before everything is sold out. 

Here are some great gift ideas (from a small to larger budget), all available for online purchase. I hope this inspires you to step up your gift giving game, and save yourself some stress. 










Happy Shopping!




SPREAD THE WORD





Comments