#Thankful


My day was filled with turkey, lots (and lots) of wine, deep laughter, and smiles/kisses. Here are some snaps of my Thanksgiving attire consisting of a vintage lace print dress, tribal poncho sweater, statement stone necklace,  round sunnies, and pony hair printed booties. 







Dress: Forever21 | Poncho: Forever21 | Necklace: Fashion to Figure | Boots: Kenneth Cole 
Sunnies: Forever21| Bracelets/Rings: Freida Rothman



Most of my posts are strictly fashion or brunch but I wanted to make this one a bit more personal. I always look forward to this holiday, which kicks off all of the winter festivities. Thanksgiving really makes you stop and appreciate everything and everyone in your life. I am SO THANKFUL for my amazing family, friends, health, happiness, and love. (I know it sounds cliche but it is so true) This has been a year of hardships and powerful triumphs, intense change that has brought the most amazing people in my life. I would not change one thing, and I am blessed for all of this goodness.






I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving (and/or Hanukkah) today with their family!




SPREAD THE WORD


Comments