Brunch Blues

After having a few jam packed work weeks, and even crazier personal life, this outfit post is long overdue! I think everyone on the East Cost is pretty sick of the never-ending winter weather (coming from a Christmas baby, you know it's serious).  It's been so crazy, I haven't even been making it to my favorite weekend brunches with the girls. This Sunday was all about letting go of the negative, and letting the light shine on better days coming.  I always find that dressing up changes my attitude and overall outlook on the day. Brighter colors put people in better spirits, and yesterday's burst of sunshine was exactly what I needed. 

This look was ALL about the accessories #AccessoryAddict is more like it. I fell in love with this major statement necklace from For Every Bella, which is this season's must have. This was the 1st time I wore this baby out, and the compliments kept coming all day. It is such a great piece for any occasion (day or night). Wether it's paired with a basic T and jeans, or a hot dress, this necklace makes the whole outfit come to life.  The shades are unisex Dolce & Gabbana aviators, I love them because the "hardware" on the temple mixes silver and gold. They are not overly obnoxious, but still have a bold presence. My rings are all by Freida Rothman, and I especially love this darling matte gold midi. The black and gold leather lambskin clutch is by Sienna Ray & Co. Saving the best for last, my new favorite Michael Kors black buckle booties… functional and fabulous. 
























Necklace: For Every Bella | Sunnies: Dolce & Gabbana | Booties: Michael Kors | Bag: Sienna Ray
Dress & Leather/Sheer Jacket: Forever21


I can't wait for spring!!! 




SPREAD THE WORD







Comments