Going Green & Staying Chic

Naturally, I have a soft spot in my heart for St. Patrick's day because I am 50% Irish.  It gives us an excuse to party all weekend, drink beer, love all things green, and celebrate our "heritage".  There are a million parade's happening all month in New Jersey, and the big St. Patty's day parade in Manhattan on Monday (get ready morning commuters for crazy train rides).  I love any chance to dress up especially when it's a theme, but now that the college years are way over I think it's time to go green and still stay chic. I wanted to give you guys some cute outfit ideas for the weekend, without being overly obnoxious looking like your going to a frat party. 

Everything I picked out here, I would definitely wear and love! (I own a few of these) They are all different shades of green and still festive, but chic and classy at the same time. Even though a lot of my clothing is from Forever 21 & ASOS I always splurge on the accessories. I am IN LOVE with this Emily Cho bright green clutch, and of course lusting these Charlotte Olympia sling backs. 

Don't get me wrong, I am all for a "Kiss Me Im Irish T", green beads, and shamrock stickers. I advise my fellow fashionistas to stay away from the green/white tube socks, trucker hats, Kayne shades, and profane Ts (it's really not cute anymore). 







I hope everyone has a fun night out celebrating. Stay safe & Chic! 




SPREAD THE WORD



Comments