1 Year Bloggerversary! Gothic Glam











Dress: ASOS Curve Maxi with Bell Sleeve | Bandage Wedges: Rampage | Jewelry: Freida Rothman

In honor of my one year Blazers & Bellinis "bloggerversary" I wanted to recycle this FABULOUS ASOS Curve dress I wore to my official blog launch event last September. It has a gothic glam vibe with the long bell sleeves and cut, but it's still extremely glamourous and chic. Figure I'm channeling my inner Morticia haha. This look might not be for everyone, but I think fashion doesn't always be to be so bright and bubbly, there is also something to be said about a sexy dark side. My style is always evolving and turning through phases depending on how I am feeling and what's happening in my life.  The change of seasons also plays a huge role on my wardrobe, and this perfect September breeze gets me excited for those winter darks//leathers/blacks/long sleeves. I paired the look with these bandage wedges from Rampage footwear and a stunning black enamel + gold Freida Rothman bangle stack. 

I really can't believe it's been 1 year since I started my blog. Blazers & Bellinis was created as a hobby an outlet for my writing, also to express my personal style. It has turned into so much more then just a hobby, it's part of my lifestyle. I really want to thank all of my supporters and readers, you guys keep me motivated and inspired! I've had so many wonderful opportunities this year and got to work with such fab talent its been kind of surreal. Time flies when your having fun! A very special thanks to my blog mentor and great friend Naty Michele of A Love Affair With Fashion for her encouragement and guidance in helping me start Blazers & Bellinis + all of the bloggers I have worked with in my career who gave me the extra push to start my own.

I hope I can continue to inspire other woman and help spread the message that it does not matter what shape/race/size or income you have style is within you! Confidence is key! Here is to the next few years, I am truly looking forward to this journey. 




SPREAD THE WORD




Comments