Black & Blue










Kimono: Cushie B | Dress & Booties by Forever 21 | Handbag: Betsey Johnson  
Sunnies: Jimmy Swagg | Necklaces/Bangles/Rings: Freida Rothman | Cuff: Kara Ross NYC

I don't always like to be so "matchy matchy", sometimes I like to break the rules a little. One of my favorite trends for Fall 14 is black and blue. Going against the rules and combining some killer navy and black pieces is going to be a fall must-do for me. I LOVE LOVE this metallic blue & navy kimono by Cushie B. It is so comfy and a great transition piece for your wardrobe. You can wear it with a casual look, or throw it over a dress for an evening event. This black leather skater dress is a closet staple of mine I have been wearing for quite some time now, everyone needs to invest in a great leather/pleather number. I am still having a ton of fun with these LuLu DK Lifestyle tats, I really get a kick of out them and mixing the collections together! This style is from the "Blue Lagoon"set. My "Sophista Kata" sunnies are by Jimmy Swagg (most recently worn by rapper Rick Ross in his new video). I chose to pair the look with this great Betsey Johnson black leather and gold studded hobo because I really do love her! She is such a fun and inspiring designer, her bags are extremely reasonably priced and still on-trend. The black cuff is by Kara Ross NYC and bangles/necklaces/rings are by Freida Rothman. 

FALL IS MY FAV!!!!





Comments