Dusk Till Dawn #LoveLuLus







Photos By: Danna Prigge, DailyFashionista.com 

Show Me the Anemone Turquoise Romper

#LOVELULUS

One of the best possible Summer travel pieces in your suitcase this season is a romper. It's so easy to pack, it doesn't take up much space and you can wear it to dinner or the beach. This turquoise romper with an open back tassel tie and halter top front is by LuLus. I wore this piece last week during my adventure at the shore as a coverup over my bathing suit. It is extremely light-weight and I loved the color blue after a nice sun-kissed tan as I jumped some waves along the beach. 

This is a pretty bold and personal statement- a lot of you have been asking me about my current size and recent weight loss. I made the decision to change my life around 8 months ago due to some health issues, and I haven't looked back. I quit smoking, stopped eating unhealthy foods, and try to do cardio a few times a week. I am not a model and I will never be a size 2, but I do believe in staying healthy and feeling good in your own skin. I am a size 12, and not afraid or ashamed of my look. I am not perfect, and I am working on toning my body, and that is something very personal for me. 

The main goal of Blazers & Bellinis has always been to INSPIRE and EMPOWER other women. To promote healthy body image and confidence. We all have our insecurities, but overcoming them and looking in the mirror and loving yourself is what it's all about. Embrace your curves and imperfections, life is too short not not to love who you are. 

This particular outfit would have been considered out of my comfort zone a few months ago. Because I am taller and have a long torso and pear shape, I do not look like the model on the LuLus link. I love this romper because it has an elastic waist and the shorts are very "forgiving", this is a size XL and can work with many different body types. Take some risks and love the skin your in! #CelebrateYourSize 



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments

  1. Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
    one piece swimsuits uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment