White Lilac #JBTravels









White Lilac Inn | 414 Central Ave, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 | PH: 732 449 0211 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
The Angel Sleep T by Victoria Secret | Hot Pink Socks: Apye | Lipgloss: Urban Decay Revolution

There is nothing like kicking your feet up in comfy VS lounge clothes & enjoying the fresh air in New Jersey's very own Spring Lake. As I have mentioned, NJ has a lot to offer for a mini getaway out of Manhattan. The Hamptons are fabulous BUT far. Sometimes a girl just needs a quick 1 1/2 hour car ride to find some peace of mind.  Earlier this summer I hit the road with Daily Fashionsita to do just that, escape the craziness and have some girl time. 

I am a history buff by nature, so having the opportunity to stay at The White Lilac in Spring Lake was a treat for me. This Bed & Breakfast has been around since 1880, there are so many wonderful stories and pieces of history built into the walls. From the original owners of the property, to the "haunted" lilac sent on the staircase (inquire with Inn Keeper for more details),  and all of the original pictures/imagery on the walls. It's like taking a step back in time, but the rooms are updated to "beachy chic", and you are in walking distance to the ocean.  My favorite part about the property were the fabulous wrap-around private porches. I also very much enjoyed the morning breakfast prepared by the Inn Keeper, (not wild about her coffee, but I am a coffee snob). Needless to say the food was wonderful, and there is a Starbucks 5 minutes away if you need a fix. 

I recommend visiting the White Lilac for a romantic weekend away, or a ladies weekend of straight up R&R. It is extremely peaceful and low-key, everything you need to kick up your feet and refresh. 

... Stay tuned to see where Daily Fashionista & I are headed next! I'll give you a little hint, going to be TRES CHIC and ALL WHITE. xo 





SPREAD THE WORD









Comments