FEELIN HOLLYWOOD








Location: Roosevelt Hollywood Hotel | 700 Hollywood Blvd, LA | PH: 323 856 1970

Ladies (and gents), I have been semi M.I.A. lately because of a very busy schedule, but I wanted to let everyone know what I've been up to. Let my start by saying, this is NOT a style post. This is an inside view and reality check into my life. I know it "looks" ultra glamours from pictures or instagram, and most of the time it is... but not always. Working in the fashion industry is tough, long hours, a lot of dedication, but for me it's following my dream. I can say I love what I do, and more importantly, I love the team around me. Especially KR (she is one kick-ass power woman who I admire), and no I am not paid to say that I actually mean it. 

This week Kara Ross + Joanne Heyman + and I headed to LA to host a very special event with Marie Claire Magazine for DIAMONDS UNLEASHED which is #ComingSoon. This trip was absolutely jam-packed from the moment we landed to the moment we left. Three days of intense work, entertaining, spreading our message/ brand initiate, and doing it with a smile. We met some of the top agents in the country, and some fab celebs & influencers along the way. Yes, sounds like a dream world! It was a lot of fun, very little time, and minimal sleep but definitely a trip to remember and the start to something wonderful spreading along the West Cost. 

We were host by an AMAZING staff  @ The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles. This is literally my fav hotel in LA for a few reasons: 

1. The location is prime, you can get anywhere in the city within 15 minutes.

2. The hotel moves on NYC time (thank god), the service is simply exceptional. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure all of your needs are taken care of, they aim to please and will do what it takes to keep everyone happy and anticipate needs.  This is the perfect hotel for business, or a vacation/getaway. 

3. The property has 3 on site restaurants which are all fab, and who doesn't love having meetings poolside? Yes, it could be a little weird but HEY it's Cali! 

4. The rooms are huge, the showers are impeccable, and the beds are perfect for a great night's sleep. 

I am a hotel snob, especially when traveling for business because I am not here to hang at the pool. I have to conduct work, wifi needs to be fast, and I need to organize dinners/meetings/arrangements seamlessly with a staff that is friendly and "gets it". The Roosevelt Hollywood really did this with flying colors. I have to give a special thanks and shout out to the Director of Guest Services Bre, Sales Coordinator Francie, and an awesome Handler David. Thank you for making this trip a great success! xo 

The hotel is just really beautiful (and big), my favorite place is poolside. These pics were taken at 7am so naturally the rest of the hotel was sleeping, but Joanne and I were up and at it. I LOVE the fact that they offer coffee and wifi poolside in the mornings ;) Such a nice touch for early risers or people conducting business. 

Want to know a fun fact? This black "dress" I am wearing in the pictures above is actually a nightgown. I threw over a black jacket and layered on some Kara Ross jewels to add  a little sparkle. Tricks of the trade, pack some pieces that are multifunctional, it comes in handy! 

I KNOW I KNOW... you are dying to hear about DIAMONDS UNLEASHED and all the juicy celeb stories and pics. Let's just say my lips are sealed and you will have to stay tuned ;) 

I can only share a few for now....



...stay tunned 





SPREAD THE WORD









Comments