Beyonce Wasn't Built in A Day












WHAT I'M WEARING:
Alloy Apparel Jeans #LoveYourShape Campaign 
Gold Astrology Cuff by Uncommon Goods 
Tank Top: Tees in the Trap | Pumps: Chanel | Handbag & Ring: Kara Ross NY 

Your probably thinking, did Rome freeze over? Jaclynn is actually wearing jeans?! You betcha! This is real life, I am actually wearing (and loving) this ah-maze denim by Alloy Apparel. Remember that store Delias we all used to love back in the day? Let's just say they are back in action, and Alloy Apparel is committed to designing styles for ALL size categories. Sorry, it's about time ;) I am pretty much obsessed with everything on their website, and the jeans really do fit true to size. I chose a dark denim with an added little stretch for comfort and flexibility.  Pairing them with a sexy little tank top, Chanel pumps, great accessories and I feel G2G (good to go). I am working on a more "casual" side to my wardrobe, considering 98% of it is all dresses and skirts. Head over and check out their revamped website and amazing denim section. 

The funny story about this tank top, which gets a lot of attention, is I found it in a cheesy airport store in Los Angeles in between flights.  I saw it after a long stressful few days, and it made laugh so hard I might of spilt some coffee. Don't fret! I added a link above to something very similar.

It has a great message behind it, THNGS DO NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. Success does not come in the blink of an eye. Rome was not built in one day... get the picture? I loved it so much I brought a few of them for my team members because it was too funny and coincidental (considering we are building a brand and all).  You guys know I love fashion with some humor, and not too serious. Adding on this fun "Claire" #MyPURSEonality bag by Kara Ross just seems natural. These bags are amazing, and can be worn casual with an everyday look or even on the red carpet wearing Armani. 

Lastly, I have to tell you the story about this amazing gold astrology cuff from Uncommon Goods. This is actually the star constellation for my astrology sign *Capricorn* and is one of the coolest cuffs I have come across in a while. Uncommon Goods is an online retailer which is based in Brooklyn! They have the BEST gifts, pieces that are really unique. Next time you are stumped on a birthday gift this is definitely the place to go. They have great options for men and women, and more importantly they all have a cool story to them. 

Do not let things get you down! Remember my loves 
BEYONCE WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY!






SPREAD THE WORD









Comments