Hidden in the #Hamptons









WHAT I'M WEARING:
Dress: Ralph Lauren | Shoes: Valentino | Handbag/Jewels: Kara Ross 


Every woman needs a killer LBD (Little Black Dress) in their wardrobe. I am constantly on the go, traveling and living out of my rolly suitcase. I HATE to iron, and love to pack easy to wear pieces that I can roll up into a ball with no worries. I always think it's best to over-pack, you just never know how you are going to feel when you wake up, or an unexpected dinner/event might present itself. Obvi you can not be seen in the same thing twice, so what's a girl to do?! 

PACK AN EXTRA LBD AT ALL TIMES
This fashion tip will come in handy, trust me. 

I am basically in love with this curve-hugging shoulder hole dress by Ralph Lauren. It is easy to wear, and I feel extremely sexy in it. The best part is, I am not showing much skin. The neck line and hem length are perfect,  the added shoulder cut out's give just the right amount of sass. This piece is fab because it does not require any ironing AND it's machine washable.
 (pretty much just hit the fashionista jackpot) 

I paired the dress with these killer nude studded Valentino stilettos. Yes, I do mean killer... these are "dinner shoes" ladies. Regardless, I love them and when a woman with purpose walks in heels she is a force to be reckoned with. I added this fun and playful KARA ROSS NY paradise sunny clutch from the Resort collection available exclusively at the KR Flagship (email for custom orders). Last but not least, no outfit is ever complete without the jewels + diamonds.

I have had some great summer fun in the hamptons the past few weekends. I really love the vibe and atmosphere away from the craziness of the city. Fashion in Southhampton is like watching an episode of Revenge, meaning you better bring your A game. Also, you can never go wrong with anything by classic American designer Ralph L. 

Need some fashion tips? Style 911's for upcoming events?
We have to stick together! Email me BlazersandBellinis@gmail.com 






Comments