#BTW Bring The Wine








Location: Bed on Clouds | 5320 NY-23, Windham NY 12496 | Ph: 518 734 4692

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Dress: metrostyle | Heels: Michael Kors | Jewelry: Kara Ross NY 

Normally BTW stands for "By The Way", in today's case it means BRING THE WINE! 
#TGIF everyone and happy Labor Day Weekend. It's honestly very bittersweet because the Summer has come to an end. On the other hand, us fashionistas are prepping for fashion week and all things Fall and fabulous. Transitioning into a new season is always a bit tricky. Starting off with fitted print dresses and 3/4 sleeves is a great point of reference. I totally love this abstract printed piece by metrostyle. It is easy to wear, never needs to be ironed, and is season-less. I paired the dress with black and white color blocked strappy block heels by Michael Kors. I can literally run in these babies, so comfortable and look great with everything in my closet.  

This look is a continuation from my amazing weekend getaway at Bed on Clouds in Windham, New York. I loved the fresh mountain air and peacefulness that surrounded the property. Bed On Clouds has a beautiful back porch with seating and shade, the perfect area for wine and cheese + great conversation. Spending time with my family away from the city always is a great way to recharge. I highly recommend Bed On Clouds, a boutique B&B with a lot of character and charm. 

What is everyone doing this weekend? (and WHO'S EXCITED FOR NYFW?!)






SPREAD THE WORD





Comments