Fall Frequancy









WHAT I'M WEARING:
Blouse: metrostyle | Pants: Old Navy | Shoes: Via Spiga | Accessories: Kara Ross 
Nails by Joyce  | Hair: Da Noi on Fifth Salon 
 Makeup: Ulta Beauty | Blush/Lips: Stila | Liner: Bare Minerals | Mascara: Smashbox 

The wind is picking up, leaves are changing colors, and there is a certain sense of crispness in the air. Fall 2015 has arrived and I am feeling the frequency! It can be challenging transitioning into the new season. Time to put away summer wardrobe (leaving a few pieces out of storage for that occasional Miami getaway), and bringing out the September staples. You can N E V E R go wrong with a clean white blouse and black pants. This is the perfect look for the office, dinner, and easily transitional from day to night. I love this high-low hem shirt by metrostyle, the definition of chic & classic. I paired it with leather striped pants and pointy-toe mule suede stilettos (this style is BIG for Fall). Aren't you just swooning over my python handle clutch-convertible by Kara Ross NY, definitely the "IT GIRL" of this look. 

Notice anything different ? ;) I completely chopped my hair! Change of seasons, change of look. Fashion and style is always evolving, don't be afraid to switch it up and try something new. I love my new locks and color by Da Noi on fifth, feeling like a natural beauty. I had a little help on the beauty side (I do NOT wake up like this). My friends at Ulta Beauty hooked a sister up with some of their best products for #21DaysOfBeauty and this is the end result. I am newly obsessed with Stila's color convertible compact. I used it on my lips and as blush for this look, a two-in-one home run! Want to have "eyes that smile"? Bare Minerals 12 hour stay liner (yes it actually stays) and Smashbox full exposure maraca does wonders. Twenty one days of beauty is still happening with some amazing deals, check it out HERE

I have been growing and evolving the past few months, and my style is adapting as well. Lately I have been channeling my inner power business women with an edge. What do you think of my new look?

Show me your FAV Fall 2015 styles by tagging me on INSTA @jaclynnbrennan 
Need advice on your new look or transition to Fall? 

Time is flying by and there are so many exciting things in store. This is going to be a WILD next few months filled with adventure. I am so excited to share my experiences with you throughout my professional life working in fashion and my personal one too. A lot of people have been asking me for career advice, so I figured this would be a great place to start! 

10 TIPS TO KILL YOUR NEXT FASHION INTERVIEW 

1. Get at least 8 hours of sleep the night prior and drink a lot of water for flawless skin 

2. Do your research on the company inside and out. Know all financials, employees, new launches, collections, and press associated with the business. 

3. Learn about your interviewee: Semi-stalk them to learn about their life, how they got started, family, trips they took over the summer etc. This makes for great unexpected conversation. 

4. MAKE YOUR RESUME FUN. No one wants to look at a boring word document. Add in your own personalized logo, use a sleek layout, hyperlink click-throughs to some of your work samples. 

5. References on FLEEK. Make sure you have at least 5-10 rockstar working references lined up and ready. If you are just graduating or are still in college reach out to professors and mentors for guidance. 

6.  Update your LINKED-IN and clean up social media. LINKEDIN is actually relevant so make sure your profile is up to speed. Take down inappropriate photos, no one wants to see what bar you were at last Saturday holding beer cans. (yes, they will look you up) 

7. Prepare yourself with at least 5 well-thought out questions you would like to ask your potential employer. These could be about the company culture, roles of your job, expected goals etc. 

8. BE FULLY PRESENT. Put your cell phone on silent and leave it in your bag. Make sure there is eye contact and you are speaking clearly and with absolute confidence. 

9. Be at least 15 minutes early. Lateness is never fashionable. 

10. FOLLOW UP IS EVERYTHING. The moment you walk out of that door immediately send an email thanking them for their time. 

Hope these tips help! Get your power-girl on and GO FOR IT.  



SPREAD THE WORD












Comments