Breakfast @ Tiffany's #REMIX












Location: Red Hook, Brooklyn 

WHAT I'M WEARING 
Cape Blazer: Project Gravitas | Dress: All Buy | Booties: Aska Collection | Rings: Kara Ross NY

Sometimes all we need in life is a superwoman cape and a ton of confidence to "own the day".  I've had the pleasure of getting to know Lisa Sun, CEO & Founder of Project Gravitas over the past two weeks, and her entire collection is focused on inspiring and empowering women to look and feel good in their wardrobe. (cheers to that!) Lisa was given some constructive criticism when she started her career at the age of 22.  Her first professional review was, "Lisa comes across as young and overly enthusiastic at times. She should seek to have more gravitas". To have gravitas is to own your own moment. I think this is something we can all relate to. Her story is so inspiring because she never gave up, she took the feedback and developed her professional self over the years. 

I can honestly say Lisa has more gravitas then many people I know. She is also a DIAMONDS UNLEASHED ambassador, and part of our community. We had a special moment when I mentioned that I really loved the blazer she was wearing during our first meeting. She immediately sent one over the following day to help empower me and my gravitas throughout the week. I am grateful to be surrounded by so many inspiring groups of women on a daily basis. The support and positive influence keep me going and motivated. 

Wearing this cape blazer from meeting to meeting gave me the extra boost of confidence I needed. I styled the look with an elegant shoulder cut-out sheer sleeved dress. The neckline is embellished with stones and can be easily transitional from desk to dinner. I made the look a little more modern with ASKA Collection booties, a 1/2 up top knot bun, and red lips. Not only is this outfit extremely chic and easy to wear, it can double as a modern-day rendition of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" #REMIX style. After-all, it is October and everyone knows I am a big fan of Halloween! Buying a costume from a regular party shop is totally cheating, get creative this year. Bring out your inner renaissance woman and dress up as someone who inspires you. 

What do you think of this look? Get ready for a very cool collaboration between DIAMONDS UNLEASHED x Project Gravitas coming in December 2015. #StayTunned 



"I believe in strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. " 
- Audrey Hepburn




SPREAD THE WORD






Comments