STAY GOLDEN




















Metamorphosis Day Spa | 127 East 57th Street, NYC | Ph: 212 751 6051 

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I took a little "off-duty" time to visit my favorite spa in NYC, Metamorphosis located uptown on 57th street. (they literally have the BEST facials) I needed some time to myself to relax and regroup. You have to invest in yourself, sometimes taking an afternoon at the spa is much needed. I noticed my skin breaking out A LOT lately (stress and not taking care of myself properly), also my face has been extremely dry from the change in the seasons. 

I wanted to get a facial that would hydrate, and improve the overall color of my skin tone after all the damages this summer from the sun. Metamorphosis offers a really unique "Golden Glow" facial that includes a 24k gold and pomegranate face mask. That just sounded like heaven to me! Who wouldn't want to lather themselves in gold?! Little did I know all of the benefits gold actually has, and how it has been used for years since ancient times on the skin. 

The facial started off like any other- cleaning, toner, steam, extractions (which is all extremely professional and done well), and then my aesthetician used a pumpkin exfoliation which was amazing. I loved the smell of it, and I felt it added some nice color and glow to my skin. Then the 24k gold mask was applied. It did not tingle or burn, it went on very smooth and has the bright gold look when applied with two coats. I literally felt like an ancient Egyptian queen.  Then a lip perfifane was applied to hydrate any cracks or dryness. I asked my very knowledgable aesthetician what are some of the benefits, and I was completely floored to hear so many! 

GOLD FACIALS: 

Activate the process of cell renewal and rejuvenates your skin

Brings a significant reduction of wrinkles and fine lines

It has anti-aging properties and makes your skin look youthful

It is helpful in elimination of toxins and combating damages made by the sun

It provides your skin with oxygen and reduces the tired appearance

Brightens up the skin and your face looks dull no more

Prevents blemishes and acnes since it is known to have anti-bacterial properties

Ensures that skin elasticity is maintained

Improves circulation of blood

It suits dry and oily skin alike


I think that is pretty impressive! Would you ever try one? 
You guys seriously have to visit Metamorphosis on your next "off-duty" spa day.  They also have wonderful organic skin products that I have been using for the past few months. I especially love the Emerge Lab stem cell serum and facial cream. Check it out here! 


Go for the Gold! xo 



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments