Off Shore






Location: Punta Gorda, Photographer: Seef 7 

WHAT I'M WEARING: 

I can still smell the ocean air and warm breeze. The voice of  the sea speaks to the soul. The water is my happy place, I feel this sense of calmness and everything gets put back into perspective.  

 This week I am completely channeling warmer weather and reminiscing a memorable holiday trip. I love wearing white all year round, especially when you are traveling often. Forget the rules, winter white is something to live by. I collaborated with my friends at Ashley Stewart to create this winter white beachy-chic look. I really love the gold foil filigree pattern and cold shoulder detail. As you can see this dress is perfect with sandals for daytime, and can be easily transitioned for night. This style makes for the perfect travel piece, it's 100% wrinkle resistant and won't look a mess after coming out of your suitcase. #MadEfficient 

Stay tuned for more of my holiday adventures, I'll be reliving all of my favorite moments on le blog. 




SPREAD THE WORD






Comments