Candy Crush










Photographer: NeNe

WHAT IM WEARING:

Dress: New York & Co | Handbag: Kintu NY | Shoes: ASOS | Jewelry: Diamonds Unleashed by Kara Ross
 Lipstick: Urban Decay VICE “Disobedient” | Cap: Amazon 

This look is really an “East meets West” coast concoction of color and street style. Mixing a very conservative body con- business dress with a fun leather hat and pointed toe pumps is a perfect way to transition your look from office to avant-garde. I can’t seem to say this enough: DO NOT BE AFRAID OF COLOR. Candy paint pastels are hot, who says you have to pick just one? 

I have been traveling a lot over the past few months. Packing is always a struggle for me, considering I normally change outfits at least 3 times day (I know that’s crazy, am I the only one?!). I had to learn efficiency and making a look last from  meetings to midnight cocktails with co-workers. Packing a few extra accessories can really help transform your wardrobe, and get more wears out of your staple piece. Baseball caps are EVERYTHING to me right now. The weather is getting nicer, it’s blocking sun from my face, I like the cool street-casual edge + it makes my blow out last an extra day. (done and done) 





SPREAD THE WORD


Comments