MAY Flowers















Location: 28th & 10th ave NYC | Photographer NeNe 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Dress: metrostyle | Clutch: Kintu NY | Kicks: Jibs | Jewelry: Diamonds Unleashed by Kara Ross
Scarf (worn as bracelet) Mila & Such | Lipstick: Urban Decay VICE Collection "No Tell Motel"


April showers DO bring May flowers. What a beautiful time of the year to bring out colorful printed dresses and playful accessories with a story. My signature style, a mixed print fit and flare, will always be my go-to daytime chic look. I love this dress by metrostyle because it can be casual and fun with sneakers for brunch, or cocktail hour chic with a pair of heels and slicked back hair. 

I live in New York, my life is filled with adventure and I often have to get to places in a hurry. Yes, heels are fabulous and look great when pounding the fashion district like Carrie Bradshaw, but let’s keep it real. True street style is about not only looking great, but being authentic and showing a true everyday look. This is an actual outfit I wore this weekend while running some errands around Chelsea. These perforated metallic gold sneakers by The Jibs Life are my FAVORITE kicks currently in my wardrobe. I wear them to work, happy hour, or kicking it around town on the weekends. You can dress them up or down, and they get a lot of attention. Maybe I am a little bias because I know one of the founders and I am so proud to see the collection grow and flourish, but they really are comfortable and wonderful shoes made in Brazil by local artisans. They have so many fun colors and prints coming out for Summer, you have to check them out!

Speaking of the concrete jungle- how adorable is this Safari  clutch by Kintu New York? Knitu bags are made with 100% natural vegetable tanned leather, crafted in Italy and the hardware is made in Kenya. Founder, Sarah Nakintu, is a Diamonds Unleashed ambassador born and raised in Uganda. The brand is named after her father, inspired by her African heritage, global experiences and the street fashion of New York City. 

Now let’s chat JEWELS! (my favorite) See all of this diamond and gold goodness? Well get ready, this is a sneak peak of the DIAMONDS UNLEASHED by Kara Ross HSN Summer 2016 collection which will be available in June. I also mixed in some stunning 18k pieces from the #ShesBrilliant Neiman Marcus collection available now. 

I have to admit, I’ve given in to a new trend for Spring 16 known as the “wrist wrap”. I love the idea of tying a silk scarf on your wrist as a bracelet to add a pop of color to your look. This scarf is by a fantastic brand Mila and Such. It is a square (20”) silk scarf called “playful” that I wrapped up bandana style and tied. I love this company because the Founder tells such a beautiful and personal story in each piece. The story of her life, including immigration from Ukraine, creation of Mila & Such, as well as her survival and triumph over breast cancer. Using humor, instilling hope, and raising awareness of breast cancer in women of all ages. What’s more inspiring then that?! 

I will leave you with one last statement, PUT ON SOME RED LIPSTICK AND LIVE A LITTLE! I am obsessing over Urban Decay’s new VICE lipstick collection which will be available June 5th. Over 100 shades of pure perfection, with the best formulas that leave your lips soft and smooth, no cracks/creases and color that will literally give you life. This red is called “No Tell Motel” and I’ve made the commitment to wear Urban Decay all Summer long. #LipstickIsMyVice 

…Happy Shopping Loves! xo 



SPREAD THE WORD







Comments