Blue Jean Baby #TheLimited









Location: New Jersey | Photographer: NeNe 


WHAT I’M WEARING:


You guys know me by now, it is a very rare occasion when you will catch me in jeans. These High Waist Jeggings made in New York are part of a very special denim collection by THE LIMITED launching July 27th, 2016 and here is a sneak peak! I was so excited to work with THE LIMITED on this collaboration because these jeans are amazing. There are so many different styles, washes and looks in the collection that you are guaranteed to find the perfect fit and style for your wardrobe.  These literally fit perfectly, accentuate all of the right curves and are probably the best fitting jeans I have ever owned. I love the dark wash because I think it can be dressed up or down, from the office to casual Friday’s in the park. I styled them with wedges, but they also look great with sandals or sneakers. Here is another great element, the dark wash does NOT run! (hands up emoji) I have worn them on several occasions and washed them, no messy dark wash on your white furniture. I recommend this style for curves + pair shaped body types. Shop the new collection HERE. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer so far! Stay tuned for more adventures and collaborations.








Comments