Loving Life in LuLus







Location; Southampton, NY | Photographer: LG 

WHAT I’M WEARING:

DRESS: LULUS | Wedges: Michael Kors | Jewelry: Diamonds Unleashed 

This thing we call life really is a wild ride. I read a quote yesterday and it really made me think about how much I love and enjoy my life, whole heartidly. I have gone through some pretty tough personal times (as we all do), but I never let me them bring me down. When you consistently send out good energy in the world along with good intentions for others, amazing things start to happen. I feel so lucky to enjoy my Summer with wonderful friends on countless adventures. 

“Be thankful for all of the struggles you go through. They make you stronger, wiser and humble. Don’t let it break you, let it make you.”

I am thankful for every single aspect of my life. The good times, the really bad times, the people who have come in and out because at the end of the day it’s all relative and helped shape me into the person I am right now. Sometimes you have to start to ween out the people who don’t belong in your life anymore, but be thankful they were there for a particular time and reason. Be careful who you surround yourself with and what you focus your energy on. Every single thought projected out to the universe can have an effect. 

This shoot was extremely fun for me because I got to hang out in the Hamptons with one of my really close friends Daily Fashionista. As you get older, friendships get a little bit harder. People get busy with work, families and evolving. I have such a great support system and we will always have each others back. We frolicked around Southampton in our little LuLu’s sundresses. I love this blue and white paisley dress by LuLus, it is perfect for a Summer BBQ or even a beach cover-up. I accessorized my Summer look with denim Michael Kors espadrilles and Diamonds Unleashed gold jewels. 

Ending this post with an important call to action for you. Think about your life. Evaluate where you are right now and where you want to be. AND GO FOR IT … no holding back. xo 



SPREAD THE WORD




Comments