Pool Daze







Location; Southampton, NY | Photographer: LG 

WHAT I’M WEARING:
SWIMSUIT: Swimsuits For All | SUNNIES: ASOS | NECKLACE: Diamonds Unleashed | COVER-UP: Hipknoties 
SLIDES: Mari A | PINEAPPLE FLOAT: Big Mouth Inc

This past weekend I had the chance to escape the city with one of my besties (Daily Fashionista) and hit Southampton for some summer fun. It felt so good to be out of the city and just C H I L L O U T. Everyone needs a little recharge and time to unwind with friends who are like family. I love the Hamptons, literally everything about it. The air is fresh, there are actual TREES and nature, the beaches are beautiful and everyone stepped out of the pages in Hamptons Magazine (literally). My Fourth of July was filled with good food, great music and lots off sun + pool time. Speaking of the Fourth, it was actually pretty liberating on the whole “independence” front. Sometimes you need to be alone to find out who you really are, and what you really want in life.  We are so lucky to live in a country that is free, we often take it for granted. We have the freedom to be whoever we want in life, to love whomever we chose and to build out our living legacies. 

I hit the pool in this FAB sexy black cut-out one piece from Swimsuits for All, having an Ashley Graham moment! I love this suit because I feel sexy and confident, it’s just the right amount of coverage. My ombre coverup is by Hipknoties, I am OBSESSED with this brand. You can wear this piece 30 different ways, that’s right, I said 30 DIFFERENT WAYS. Talk about super efficient and multi-tasking. This is a great piece for traveling, it doesn’t wrinkle and it can serve as so many different styles. 

Stay tuned for some more Southampton Summer adventures! 





SPREAD THE WORD



Comments

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and great style and design.
    printed bikini swimwear uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment